Full body customization

Is my assumption that the 100% free version of this software is very limited when it comes to customization of body parts?

If so, which things do I need to purchase in order to obtain full customization?

Using this as an example that I found from the shop:

https://www.daz3d.com/sakura-anime-long-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s

Did this model get made from just free features? Based on what I saw from the free version, there's no way I can modify the nose at the very least.

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,479

DS is not a modelling program, you can create models and make morphs (manipulate the mesh) in Blender, Hexagon, ZBrush... etc.

• The application, once it has its serial number entered, has most of the tools you need for character assembly, but as PerttiA says the morph shaping (and texture creation) are done in other applications. The only tools lacking are those for creating HD morphs, and those for turning strand-based hair into dForce hair.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    To modify figures you will need the default base morphs for the figure you are using. These are in the store.
  • onixonix Posts: 282

Daz, in essence, is lust like playing dress-up games with dolls, but it cannot produce those dolls you need other software fro that like blender of ZBrush and also something to edit textures.

for some modifications, you can use morph packs that allow you to make small changes like adjust the distance between eyes or nose size