NEW 2021 Sales thread: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,154
    edited February 2021

ETA: This is in reply to Ati's post (I didn't quote because I didn't know this would appear on the new page!)

I think those percentages are on anything - I was puzzled an hour ago (before the offer banner appeared) to get 5% off my cart. I didn't complete the sale, for which I'm thankful as I may up it to get the higher percentage.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,082

MelanieL said:

ETA: This is in reply to Ati's post (I didn't quote because I didn't know this would appear on the new page!)

I think those percentages are on anything - I was puzzled an hour ago (before the offer banner appeared) to get 5% off my cart. I didn't complete the sale, for which I'm thankful as I may up it to get the higher percentage.

I put in three items from my wishlist, totaling $48, but got no additional discount on them. None of them were from the selected list, though. So I'm not sure if it's not working, or if this is how it's supposed to work.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,331
    edited February 2021

Early March Madness Sale is not working for me. The coupn code is not working ; also the % off your cart for the purchase is not working

ETA; The YEOWZA coupon code is now working for me

Early MM cart.jpg
    1692 x 949 - 167K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • TogireTogire Posts: 402

Early March Madness Sale is not working for me. The coupn code is not working ; also the % off your cart for the purchase is not working

The 60% coupon code works for me, but not the % off the cart.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,385

The coupons are working, as far as I can see; you need to select stuff from the list attached for them to apply. But the other thingy, with the 'buy XX, get XX off now and in March Madness' I can't get to work, neither with items NOT on the list, nor those that are on it. Mods, can you give us some help here, how this is supposed to work? Thanks!

• PhatmartinoPhatmartino Posts: 287
    edited February 2021

The Early March Madness Sale is half working for me... Coupon Code YEOWZA worked properly, but my cart total is $56.25 and I don't seem to be getting any additional Discount, which I thought should be 15%...

Am I looking at this or doing my math incorrectly? I mainly just don't want to miss the chance to also have that 15% during March Madness...

Yeowza.PNG
    1893 x 796 - 195K
    Post edited by Phatmartino on

I've just been doing a little experimentation and I can get the 10% off (for $35+ spend) but if I go over $45 (in my case by 53c) then the discounts disappear entirely.

MelanieL said:

I've just been doing a little experimentation and I can get the 10% off (for $35+ spend) but if I go over $45 (in my case by 53c) then the discounts disappear entirely.

Did you manage that with items from the list or with other stuff?

tsroemi said:

MelanieL said:

Did you manage that with items from the list or with other stuff?

Other stuff - a random collection of things from my wishlist (none of which were in that special list), a new PC+ item and a couple of $1 ones.

• Same as others. the sale comes at a convenient time for a project of mine... but I do not see the 15% off cart for an over over $45.

• MelanieL said:

Confirmed and reported.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

I'm not seeing the 15% off either.I just checked out with a cart over $60, so should have triggered the discount.

The yeowza cupon worked though.

Hm, all I can achieve - with items from the list - is getting 64% instead of 60% when I go over 35%. Oh my, why does this always have to be like this ...

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Confirmed and reported.

Thanks, Richard. I'll call by the store later and see if it's working then. 

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Confirmed and reported.

@Richard, could you please get us some clarification also as to whether the second part of the sale applies to stuff on the list to the first part as well? Because when I try with items that are not on the coupon list, I'm not getting any discount at all, no matter how high the cart. Thanks!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,314

What sort of assurance do we have that the promised discount in the MM sale for spending now will work - so many things don't work these days that I am very wary of spending only to find that the discount wont work in future.

• BamboozlerBamboozler Posts: 249
    edited February 2021

YEOWZA is working for me, but the extra 15% isn't coming off.

Edit: Now working!

Post edited by Bamboozler on
  • The extra 15% should be working now.

• scorpio said:

What sort of assurance do we have that the promised discount in the MM sale for spending now will work - so many things don't work these days that I am very wary of spending only to find that the discount wont work in future.

if it doesn't work initially it will be reported here and we will chase Daz.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,314

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

So no assurances then, could we please get something from someone official, at least saying offers will be honoured and extended if they don't work for most of the day, do Daz really not understand about customer confidence.

• Neither coupon code is working for me.  YEOWZA was working an hour ago.  Now it says "coupon is invalid".

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

I'm so sorry but there still seems to be something off. I'm actually getting more off of each single item when I stay below 35 than when I go over 45 total - please see screenshots. Also, I just seem to be totally unable to hit the happy medium spot of around 35 total ...

Screenshot_2021-02-27 Daz 3D 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D(5).png
    1894 x 927 - 284K
    Screenshot_2021-02-27 Daz 3D 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D(6).png
    1894 x 927 - 334K
  • Alias52Alias52 Posts: 284

The 15% is working for me but the YEOWZA now isn't.

• WhiskeyjackWhiskeyjack Posts: 51
    edited February 2021

The 15% discount "THREEPETE" CODE for having over $45 of products still isn't working for me either.

Screenshot (179).png
    2560 x 893 - 250K
    Screenshot (180).png
    2560 x 887 - 197K
    Post edited by Whiskeyjack on
  • zombiewhackerzombiewhacker Posts: 671
    edited February 2021

OK, I can't figure out whether this sale is working for me or not.  The THREEPETE coupon works fine, but notice what happens when I go from over $25 to over $45 total in cart.

After I add the fibermesh brows, the Edie bundle jumps from $27.47 to $32.12, and the poses go from $4.92 to $5.76. Shouldn't the 15% discount be kicking in and the prices going down, or am I missing something here?

threepete-001.png
    1317 x 490 - 131K
    threepete-002.png
    1322 x 509 - 143K
    Post edited by zombiewhacker on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

To get the additional 15% off next week, does the cart have to be 45.00 + before or after discount prices to qualify?  

I have one PC+ new release plus 2 other items from the MM list  in my cart - I am getting 60% for the YEOWZA coupon plus the addtiional 15% for over 45.00, but the total of my cart after discount is 22.20 but before the discounts ( actual price of 2 items, does not include the PC+ item price ) is 54.90 .  I am assuming since I am getting the 15% for the having more than 45.00  pre discounts I will as well qualify for the 15% off next week?

• Is it a mistake that both of the Lee 8 bundles are in the YEOWZA THREEPETE deals, but Lee 8 by himself isn't?

• Alias52Alias52 Posts: 284

Ok. Two things. What about about a giftcard code AFTER payday - I know it's not like we have some sort of global pandemic going on or anything but money doesn't grow on trees. Also, the fact that so many of these sales don't actually work mean that I am just tempted to say sod it and spend elsewhere. Yes, I am one person but how many others does it apply to? I would rather have fewer sales that actually work than the current offerings. Right now, I believe that I have to sacrifice my firstborn to appease an angry god, so that I can get the extra 15% by buying $30 worth of stuff so that I can save $31. After doing so, only to find that the sale isn't working is a bit frustrating. Oh, and that's British understatement for anyone on that side of the pond... 

• scorpio said:

Richard Haseltine said:

scorpio said:

So no assurances then, could we please get something from someone official, at least saying offers will be honoured and extended if they don't work for most of the day, do Daz really not understand about customer confidence.

Of course the offers will be honoured, barring errors in their phrasing (this one does say it's off March madness, so I would think not storewide).  But how can anyone give a meaningful assurance?

• zombiewhacker said:

OK, I can't figure out whether this sale is working for me or not.  The THREEPETE coupon works fine, but notice what happens when I go from over $25 to over $45 total in cart.

After I add the fibermesh brows, the Edie bundle jumps from $27.47 to $32.12, and the poses go from $4.92 to $5.76. Shouldn't the 15% discount be kicking in and the prices going down, or am I missing something here?

I haven't tried with that cart, are you sure all the items are included? The cart I did try seemed to work as described, and took the THREEPETE coipon correctly too.

This discussion has been closed.