Genesis 2 Clothes > M4???

tgamble85tgamble85 Posts: 0

Hey thanks for the help!

So I have some characters made by an artists for M4 that I really want to use.
But ALL the clothes I want to use are only for M6.

Using the following products: Genesis X2, GenX2 Add-on, Michael 4 for Genesis 2 Male - it's apparently possible to use M4 character morphs and textures on Genesis 2 Male. I haven't tried yet - mainly because I'm not sure if this route will allow me to use the character morphs which are .pz2 files...not .duf(s)

So, it seems like a simpler solution - if there is a product or process to do so - to somehow fit the M6 clothes I want to use on my M4 characters.

Literally the only thing I care about currently for M6 is the clothes. If there is a way to get M6 clothes on M4, it would be a miracle.

Sorry, should this be in the newb section??

Thanks !!!

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited October 2014

The combination of products you have should indeed enable you to use the character with G2M, and you should be able to convert the pz2 intended for M4 to presets for G2M.

I don't think there's any easy way to convert M6 clothes back to M4, unless Wardrobe Wizard supports Genesis 2...

Post edited by Leana on
  • tgamble85tgamble85 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Leana!
    I'll look into wardrobe wizard.
    Do you know where I can find info about converting the pz2 morphs into dufs? There's a product that's available that converts texture pz2 files to dufs....but I need a way to convert the character injection morph .pz2 > .duf

Thanks again!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited December 1969

IIRC you can convert the preset with GenX2