Lion War pack failing to install?

RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is anyone else having this problem? I deleted it and redownloaded it and am still having the same problem…

Comments

• GallCommTVGallCommTV Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Is anyone else having this problem? I deleted it and redownloaded it and am still having the same problem…

Yep! I am. And did the usual 'tr-try' etc.
    I eventually downloaded it from 'my products' (not via the 'DIM') and find that my un-zipping software (Stuffit) comes up with a "bad compression" error.
    I'm working on extracting what I can from it at the moment..... :blank:
  • AaronHAaronH Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

yup having that issue as well too.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

One of the texture files is corrupt in a weird way that causes installation to fail. It's being looked at.

Note that there's also a glitch in the Griffin pack, the wrong texture is being applied to the battleaxe. I hope this is being looked at, I haven't seen a reply to my post yet.

• stoltenkamp.scottstoltenkamp.scott Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

One of the texture files is corrupt in a weird way that causes installation to fail. It's being looked at.

Note that there's also a glitch in the Griffin pack, the wrong texture is being applied to the battleaxe. I hope this is being looked at, I haven't seen a reply to my post yet.

Did you post a tech support request in the help tool thingy?

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Did you post a tech support request in the help tool thingy?

I have now, there's still no response to my query in the other Lion War Pack thread.