"Epic Wings for Genesis" & "MFD Exp1 for G2F" thumbnails borked

Anyone else having this issue?

I've checked the install dirs. and the thumbs are present, just not loading.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Do you mean the image on the icons isn't displaying properly, or that the item doesn't work when you click on it?

• stoltenkamp.scottstoltenkamp.scott Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

Just the product thumbnail in the products view.... Everything else works fine for both products.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Hmm, it's not showing for me, either, and I can't see anything wrong.

edited December 1969

Hmm, it's not showing for me, either, and I can't see anything wrong.

Ya thumbs are named correctly.. in data/runtime/support where they should be... tried switching from jpg/png a few times just to be sure.

No love 8(

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

Go to "Products" and load the problem product into Content DB Editor. In the Files window, do you see the three Runtime/Support files listed? If not, right click "Add Support File(s)" and add the three files. (If you see them, humor me and delete the three files and re-add them). Click accept and see if the product icon magically appears.

edited December 1969

OK.. adding the support assets seems to have worked... Thanks for that!!!

Weird side note.. opening up the db editor again and the support asset field is empty... but things still work for now.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

I don't know what causes the Files: window to not populate and other issues that may turn up from being empty. I haven't noticed any particular issues other than a missing product icon. Sometimes I will manually populate the file list using the Installed Files list available in DIM and update the support files. I would like to figure out what causes that. I noticed many times the list just gets populated with thumbnail .jpg files too.

edited December 1969

Lindsey said:
    I don't know what causes the Files: window to not populate and other issues that may turn up from being empty. I haven't noticed any particular issues other than a missing product icon. Sometimes I will manually populate the file list using the Installed Files list available in DIM and update the support files. I would like to figure out what causes that. I noticed many times the list just gets populated with thumbnail .jpg files too.

Thanks again for the help :)