Bundles Are Including Items from other bundles

JoelLovellJoelLovell Posts: 112
edited November 2014 in New Users

I really, REALLY like the big bundles and simple discounted prices you are doing. It beats the heck out of all that 'punches' nonsense and other convoluted discounting schemes you guys have had in the past, which I had no interest in participating in. With these deals, I'm all over them!

I edited this because I wasn't clear about what happened, I thought a bundle had the same items of another bundle, but I eventually realized that two items in my shopping cart were also present within two bundles I had purchased, in the same cart and the system did not flag them.

I did just as another posted suggested and requested a refund on those two duplicate items.

Love those bundles!!!!

Joel

Post edited by JoelLovell on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I'm not getting this?

Lady of War for Genesis 2 Female(s) 19340 1 $6.70
    Defender for Genesis 2 Female(s) 18228 1 $8.38

Are you saying that you previously bought these two items, and got them again in the bundles, or are you saying that they were charged separately on top of the price of the bundles.

I am sorry that you are having problems, but could you explain a bit more clearly what the problem is, it's hard for me to figure out - sorry.
  • JoelLovellJoelLovell Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

I had added the 2 individual items to my cart on the day they were released (but didn't complete the checkout process as I was still debating buying them along with many of the bundles that were available).

The next day I decided that the 3 War Bundles would be what I wanted instead - but I had forgotten to remove those 2 individual products from my cart when I finally pulled the trigger so these 2, despite being in the 2 bundles, got charged extra.

I had added quite a few bundles and individual products by the time i went to the checkout which is why the 2 individual products got inadvertently missed by me.

If I'd actually bought them the previous day, it'd be different but they were all in my cart at the same time so I'm after a refund of the 2 items ('Lady of War for Genesis 2 Female(s) 19340 1 $6.70' & 'Defender for Genesis 2 Female(s) 18228 1 $8.38') :$

PS, is anyone else getting an error when decompressing the 'IM00018840-01_TheLionWarPack.zip'? :(

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The Lion War Pack zip has been reported.

If you accidentally had items in the cart that were also in the bundles, submit a ticket to Sales Support for a refund.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you want a refund then you need to file a support ticket, citing Sales dept. and explaining what happened along with the other relevant info needed on a support ticket.