Lets say a big "Thank You" to our administrators

dannybrightonlinedannybrightonline Posts: 46
edited December 1969 in New Users

I for one am grateful for all of the "free" help that I have been given by the kind and knowledgable administrators who kindly answer all of our questions so we can enjoy Daz to the Fullest!

Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen of the admin staff. This noob and many many more I know...are very grateful for your patience and time.

Danny Bright

Comments

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

I second this...I was planning a similar post, especially as i often wind up posting after getting very frustrated with something so can often be a bit jerkish without meaning to be. So thanks to themm, and everyone.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Yes the Administrators do a great job, but let's not forget all those other members who also help out with your problems.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,151
    edited December 1969

As Wendy says, we are lucky that we have a lot of active and helpful members with knowledge that covers a huge range of activity.

• peterkirylopeterkirylo Posts: 4
    edited November 2014

wow kiss a little more ass guys you forgot to say how there web page has not been working right for over a week and nothing has been done I put in a ticket and have yet to be helped yes relay great work they are doing here.>:-(

Post edited by peterkirylo on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

That's all down to Daz not the Administrators. They are all volunteers here and make sure the forums are run properly.

edited December 1969

I am new to 3D Daz and at this point I will be uninstalling the program and never coming back its not a well run and they don't seam to care if people stay here or leave not good business and if I did stay I would NEVER spend a dime here.>:-(

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

You must be kidding! You joined the DAZ community 5 days ago...

edited December 1969

Erdehel said:
    You must be kidding! You joined the DAZ community 5 days ago...

5 days or a year all people that they want to spend there money here should be treated the same.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

It is unfortunate that you discovered DAZ at a time it is transitioning to new forums and store. However if you where to clearly explain the problems you are having I am sure someone can help.

edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    It is unfortunate that you discovered DAZ at a time it is transitioning to new forums and store. However if you where to clearly explain the problems you are having I am sure someone can help.

Can you or anyone here fix webpage so I can buy stuff I don't think so keeps asking for me to add state or proviance that has already been add and from what I was told 5 days ago a lot of people are having this problem. and rather than fix it thay took the weekend off if it were my bussines I would have workd all day and night ti fix it not take a few days off.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I have experienced these problems and these where the solutions for me. The site seems to be confused as to whether you are logged in or not, solution is go to store log out then log back in. Site is have problem with some browser's auto-fill function, solution is to type in data manually.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

DAZ 3D is a small company. It is not a 24/7 operation as far as the office and staff are concerned.

DAZ_Staff have been working over the weekend however trying to get things sorted out with the transition over to the new store. Some things take a little more time than others to get fixed.

Are you from the US? Some non US people have experienced problems in the past with getting the store to accept address details in their profile. This may have re-emerged with the change to the new store.

If you give us a note of the Support ticket number which you have filed we can try and make further enquiries for you

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

THANK YOU

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

It's great that there is such a large number of people who are willing to help when a question is thrown out. We have a pretty nice network of volunteers here at the DAZ forums who actively seek to give assistance. It's what makes a community and keeps it thriving. I'm grateful cuz there are those who can answer in areas in which I do not have enough knowledge.

So my thanks to all who help out!