58% DAZ hair sale broken...

TaozTaoz Posts: 9,740
edited December 1969 in The Commons

A lof ot the hairs have dropped back to 30% off...

http://www.daz3d.com/weekend-sale-daz-hair

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,351
    edited November 2014

Was just coming here to report the same thing. They don't even give the DO 40% off that is part of the PC Anniversary. Grrr! I was about to make an order but guess I'll miss out on the sale because I have to go to bed soon and then get up early to go to work tomorrow.

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,740
    edited December 1969

Was just coming here to report the same thing. They don't even give the DO 40% off that is part of the PC Anniversary. Grrr! I was about to make an order but guess I'll miss out on the sale because I have to go to bed soon and then get up early to go to work tomorrow.

Charlie

Yea, same here. Hairs in my cart has doubled in price since I put them in.

It's morning here so I don't have your problem, but question is if they fix it before the sale ends in a few hours. If not, maybe they'll let it run for another day (I think they should to make up for the error, in any case).

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

Hmmm... now the prices are right on the page, but still wrong in my cart.... That's a new one :-/

edited November 2014

MegonNoel said:
    Hmmm... now the prices are right on the page, but still wrong in my cart.... That's a new one :-/

Hm, the prices on the page are still wrong here on my end?

Post edited by Taoz on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

They're showing 58% off for me but they are wrong in the cart. Thanks for the heads up. If this changes over at midnight they only have a couple hours to get it fixed. (DAZ time.)

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    They're showing 58% off for me but they are wrong in the cart. Thanks for the heads up. If this changes over at midnight they only have a couple hours to get it fixed. (DAZ time.)

Strange, prices on page (as well as in cart) are still wrong here, in both IE and Chrome. Deleted browser history, cleared cache and everything.

edited December 1969

Wonder if it's CloudFlare that's messing things up, when we see different prices? I've never trusted that thing.

edited November 2014

Do you want to buy anything? I can do screenshots for you of what the prices should be for what you want, and you can file a support ticket, showing you were trying to shop at the time of the error. You can show your results and mine. Want to PM me?

EDIT: This will give you folks an idea of what the prices would be so you don't have to calculate them.

hairsale2.jpg
    1528 x 1883 - 409K
    hairsale1.jpg
    1558 x 1927 - 419K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited November 2014

Novica said:
    Do you want to buy anything? I can do screenshots for you of what the prices should be for what you want, and you can file a support ticket, showing you were trying to shop at the time of the error. You can show your results and mine. Want to PM me?

EDIT: This will give you folks an idea of what the prices would be so you don't have to calculate them.

Thanks, but I just cleared my cart from these items and checked out. BTW, your screenshot also shows the same wrong prices as mine.

Maybe they'll let the sale run for another day because of the error, otherwise I'll just pick up the items some other time.

Post edited by Taoz on
    edited December 1969

Oh, I thought that none of them were showing up right for you :)
    What a mess.

edited December 1969

Novica said:
    Oh, I thought that none of them were showing up right for you :)
    What a mess.

All hairs on that page should be 58% off (they also were in the beginning). And btw it looks like they've fixed it now so I'm off to get them while I can... :coolsmile:

edited November 2014

What is it with rhis sale that it doesn't like me.? It was fixed this morning when I had to rush off to work and didn't have time to go through it. Now that I am home and have a little time it is broken AGAIN!!! Doesn't DAZ want my money?

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited December 1969

Well, now the ad page and the product page indicate the 58% off price. But when I put a couple of items I'm interested in in my cart the price is only about 30% off. I hope it settles down and gets fixed before the sale ends.

edited December 1969

Yea, it's broken again. Same with the PC Sale V4/M4 Category 5, items are not discounted when you put them in your cart. Worked earlier this day.

I suspect there's some time setting in the store that's wrong and makes some of the discounts reset during the day instead of at midnight.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602
    edited December 1969

..happened again Scarf Braid for G2F just want back to 30%

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    Yea, it's broken again. Same with the PC Sale V4/M4 Category 5, items are not discounted when you put them in your cart. Worked earlier this day.

I suspect there's some time setting in the store that's wrong and makes some of the discounts reset during the day instead of at midnight.

It's category 10 now.
    http://www.daz3d.com/pc-sale-v4-m4-category-10-3540

edited December 1969

MegonNoel said:
    Taozen said:

It's category 10 now.
    http://www.daz3d.com/pc-sale-v4-m4-category-10-3540

Yes, I know, but the promo link took you to Cat 5 at the time I wrote the above.