3D Art Freebie Challenge-April 2021-"Spring Forward" -Main Thread Only

13»

Comments

• katywhitekatywhite Posts: 414

Sky77 said:

Nevermind, I figured out it was the book on the sofa... whew, I thought I was going blind.  Lol!

It's like playing finding Waldo ;)

• katywhitekatywhite Posts: 414

richardandtracy said:

katywhite said:

I love that. We have experienced the same thing after our cat brought a live rat into the house, let go of it and then chased it round the ground floor of the house. He learnt we don't appreciate it after that event, and now brings his live prey in wrapped up in an Ivy Leaf to hide it from us. But it all goes wrong when he then miows at us to tell us what a clever cat he is...

Regards,

Richard.

Aww...your cat sounds adorable!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,781

JackyBrown said:

This reminds me, thank you so much @Hylas for the SdeB Store Freebies link you placed in another thread! They are excellent!

laughyes

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

Just out of curiosity, how long does it normally take to decide on the winners?

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,071

Just a quick check of March & Feb 2021, they were announced 25 & 18 days respectively into the next month.

The delay builds the excitement to fever pitch... And those holding their breath turn blue & pass out. wink

Regards,

Richard.

• pericolopericolo Posts: 207

richardandtracy said:

Just a quick check of March & Feb 2021, they were announced 25 & 18 days respectively into the next month.

The delay builds the excitement to fever pitch... And those holding their breath turn blue & pass out. wink

Regards,

Richard.

Now you made me laugh laughlaugh

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

richardandtracy said:

Regards,

Richard.

Now I understand my render hyperventilation issues! Thank you laugh

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I am waiting for my judges to vote, it should not be much longer now!

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

richardandtracy said:

Regards,

Richard. 

LMAO!  I'm gonna have to remember that one!  I needed a good laugh... Thank you!!

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820