Skin tone behaving weirdly.

Something very wierd is happening to my renders, specifically one character of my render.

I'm trying to develop a "prom photo". (See second attachment). To do this, I created each character individually, until I got their look correct.

Then, I brought them together for a group photo.  As you can see there's something weird about the girl in the red dress. When I created her character, everything rendered fine. (See first photo). 

But when I added her to the group for the group render the weirdness happened. She's a Victoria 8 character. All are Gen 8 characters.

I thought there was something corrupt about the character, so I re-created her. Still the same ultimate result. 

I don't even know what's happening.

Any help would be appreciated.....

Thanks.

victoria-prom2.png
1280 x 720 - 371K
prom-photo-7.png
786 x 628 - 796K

Comments

• The wrong maps are being used. If it is recurring even on rebuilding the character I don't know what would be triggering it - try mixing the character with the others one at a time and see if it's a particular combo that does it.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

That is odd. Looks like the UVMap is messed up. try this, select that figure then go to the surfaces tab and scroll down till you see UV set and confirm it's the correct UVmap

uvmapsds.jpg
    456 x 714 - 172K
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,773

It looks to me like Vertical Tiling and Horizontal Tiling are set to 2 instead of 1.

I don't know what caused it but reset all tiling to 1 and it should be fine.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,479

Looking at the arms, the pattern is clearly from some clothing.
    Do you have any geoshells on her?

• SkyewolfSkyewolf Posts: 474

Hylas said:

It looks to me like Vertical Tiling and Horizontal Tiling are set to 2 instead of 1.

I don't know what caused it but reset all tiling to 1 and it should be fine.

I think Hylas has it. :) If you look at the face, you can see the tiled face map there.