Regarding Crazy Deal Vikings

cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have a question regarding Crazy Deal Vikings (http://www.daz3d.com/pc-anniversary-bundle-5-vikings). Would it be possible to exchange Shieldmaiden for Gen2F for Shieldmaiden for Genesis? Because I'm interested in the latter and they have the same prices. I don't know if - after filling a ticket to Sales - I would be eligible for this simple exchange and whether the discount would change or not.

Comments

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,159
    edited December 1969

I have a question regarding Crazy Deal Vikings (http://www.daz3d.com/pc-anniversary-bundle-5-vikings). Would it be possible to exchange Shieldmaiden for Gen2F for Shieldmaiden for Genesis? Because I'm interested in the latter and they have the same prices. I don't know if - after filling a ticket to Sales - I would be eligible for this simple exchange and whether the discount would change or not.

Short answer, is probably not.

My only concern is setting a precedent for swapping out stuff.. a bundle is a bundle, and if we start allowing people to swap out items (even if its G/G2 counterparts) I can only see it getting really messy really fast.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

What a pity - I remember an offer for compiling our own bundles. Once.

edited December 1969

I touched on this in another thread (probably in MO) - where the idea of BYOB's has come up, but it's been trickier to implement. Like the voting threads, this will hopefully be overcome when the new forum software is implemented.. but I want to see it in action before we start setting anything in stone.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I touched on this in another thread (probably in MO) - where the idea of BYOB's has come up, but it's been trickier to implement. Like the voting threads, this will hopefully be overcome when the new forum software is implemented.. but I want to see it in action before we start setting anything in stone.

So there's hope, albeit just a trace of it? I am aware of the fact how HiveWire stacks some of their products, but - from a greenman's point of view - an easier way would be to make categories of items where, say, having three or more of them in the cart would apply a discount.

edited December 1969

So there's hope, albeit just a trace of it? I am aware of the fact how HiveWire stacks some of their products, but - from a greenman's point of view - an easier way would be to make categories of items where, say, having three or more of them in the cart would apply a discount.

There are lots of options, actually.. we wanted to keep it kinda simple this year, what with the PC/PC+ stuff. Next year, when there is a single pricing platform - we can then look into having other promotions etc.