ACK. My wishlist is gone o_O;

eponicaeponica Posts: 197
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Right when I finally had a few funds to work with. I had at least a hundred items in it. It was working fine until I checked it just now and it only has the last 5 items I put in it :(

I see this happened to someone else a few months back. I suppose I had better contact support, unless other folks have experienced this as a temporary glitch?

Comments

• eponicaeponica Posts: 197
    edited December 1969

Oh well. I got Carrara Pro anyway :D

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    edited December 1969

Never had a problem with my wishlist during the 6 years I've been here, wonder why it happens to some people.

Just in case I still save a copy of it regularly anyway with Inquiry, which can convert it into different formats like Windows Help (.chm). Great program for saving webpages you want to keep:

http://metaproducts.com/mp/inquiry_standard_edition.htm

• eponicaeponica Posts: 197
    edited December 1969

Thanks Taozen! That looks really handy ^_^

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I've never had a problem here at DAZ, but did at another store a number of years ago when they moved their site to a new host and store software. Since then I keep a graphical copy of my wishlist from the stores I shop in regularly, and update them every time I add/delete or buy something from it. I haven't had a problem since then, but you never know when it'll happen again.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,780
    edited December 1969

My wishlist vanished w h English the new store was in beta.