AcharyaPolina Hammerhead X7A Explorer

ok well after waiting and waiting for this thing to go on sale it finaly did and now the errors keep coming

data/acharyapolina/hammerhead x7a explorer/hammerhead x7a explorer body/uv sets/acharyapolina/base/default.dsf

data/acharyapolina/hammerhead x7a explorer/hammerhead x7a explorer left thruster/uv sets/acharyapolina/base/default.dsf

data/acharyapolina/hammerhead x7a explorer/hammerhead x7a explorer right thruster/uv sets/acharyapolina/base/default.dsf

data/acharyapolina/hammerhead x7a explorer/hammerhead x7a explorer vehicle body/uv sets/acharyapolina/base/default.dsf

data/acharyapolina/hammerhead x7a explorer/hammerhead x7a explorer vehicle back door/uv sets/acharyapolina/base/default.dsf

data/acharyapolina/hammerhead x7a explorer/hammerhead x7a explorer vehicle wheel/uv sets/acharyapolina/base/default.dsf

Just to name a few. can we get this fixed.

Comments

• How did you install?

• RbugRbug Posts: 166

manual. I do everything manualy, it is the wrong link set for this item, there are just too many to manualy fix

• Most likely there is an extra folder - what is your content directory, and what is the full path (from the drive identifier) to the file you are trying to load?

edited April 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

Most likely there is an extra folder - what is your content directory, and what is the full path (from the drive identifier) to the file you are trying to load?

I thought that too and nope

D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\data\AcharyaPolina\Hammerhead X7A Explorer\H X7A Explorer Body\UV Sets\acharyapolina\Base

This is how it appears in the data directory

data/acharyapolina/hammerhead x7a explorer/hammerhead x7a explorer body/uv sets/acharyapolina/base/default.dsf

this how it appears in the file that access it.. as you can see it is different, I changed the data directories to reflect the difference, (copy/paste) and that did not work.....

Post edited by Rbug on
  • OK, that needs a support ticket please.

yup thanks for the help though