all my genesis models loads with a bad morphs (body and face)

Hello,

I will try my best to explain my problem :

Due to a heavy hard drive crash, I had to reinstall my DS, (last version, via DIM), on a brand new hard drive, copied my libraries in the right folder, and it launches perfectly, (just a bit slower than before but, this not the problem), I have to say that everything worked fine on the previous install, but now,everytime I load a genesis model, (at least a genesis 8 model, even the base genesis 8.0 victoria, I haven't tried genesis 3 yet) it comes with a general morph (body and face) and the model is just litterally awfull, no matter witch genesis 8 model I load even a new project from scratch, it has the same morph...

is there a way to remove this damn morph, or at least reset the base figure to recover the right genesis 8 model at loading ? (please don't tell me to reinstall, I have a slow internet connection and it took me days to finish this install...please...please...please)

any ideas or help will be appreciated, thanks in advance for your help.

I'll post a picture of the bad morph tonight if you want.

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,473

To fix any ill-behaving morphs, do as follows;

1. Open DS and load "Genesis 8 Basic Female" (to an empty scene)
    2. Help->Troubleshooting->View Log File (clear the log, close it and select "Save" when asked)
    3. Left Click at "Active Pane Options" tab->Preferences->Choose "Show Hidden Properties" (part 4 zeroes only 'visible' dials)
    4. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Zero->Zero Figure (Zeroes the value of all the 'visible' dials)
    5. Right Click at Parameters Tab->Memorize->Memorize Figure (Sets the current value of all the dials as their default value)
    6. Edit->Save As->Support Asset->Save Modified Assets (Writes the changed default value to the morph files that were changed)

When saving "Modified Assets" DS shows a dialog and asks for confirmation;
    "The following file(s) will be permanently modified:" - "Accept/Cancel" - Choose "Accept"

Close DS and wait -> Open DS again and load "Genesis 8 Basic Female"

Help->Troubleshooting->View Log File (Save the logfile somewhere you can easily find it)

If the above didn't help, attach the log to your post with the "Attach a file" under the "Leave a Comment" window, that way we can have a look at it.