Can't download PostgreSQL

On the install manager I can't download the PostgreSQL file that I need. I get a message that says:

"The path spacified in the "Package Archive" field, on the "Downloads" page of the "Settings" dialog is not currently available. Make sure that the drive is connected to your computer and that your computer recognizes the drive, then try again.

I reinstalled the Daz Content hard drive which was "D:" but is now "H:". Is that the issue, and if so, how do I resolve it? Thanks

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited April 2021

Check the settings in DIM (you can get to them via the cogwheel icon in the corner), you should find "package archive" path in the "downloads" tab.

Post edited by Leana on
  • There are two: "Basic settings" and "Advanced Settings". Which one is the right one?

• I found the path under "Package Archive", and I think its wrong. How do I change it?

• So I changed the file path to my C: drive, and I think it did install the PostgreSQL file... we'll see.

• edited April 2021

I"m still getting the same error message when I reboot the program. At this point I don't know what to do. Daz Studio shows no smart content under that tab, and when I press the blue login button, the same error message shows up onscreen, even though it says the PostgreSQL file has been installed.

Post edited by premierart_2340fada0f on
  • Click the ... button