Tattoos for Genesis 2 Male

tgamble85tgamble85 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello!
Thank you for the help. I simply want to add tattoos to my Genesis 2 male character. Is there a way to just overlay ONLY tattoos on top of the skin texture I've already spent a lot of time tweaking? Or do all tattoo products require that you use the skin texture that comes with the tattoo? And which products work with Genesis 2 Male? I see a lot of the 'Inked' products but they seem to only be for female characters.
Any advice about how to get tattoos on Genesis 2 male would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,539
    edited December 1969

That would depend on what you are looking at - characters that have a tattoo option usually work by simply swapping a tattooed version of the relevant skin map for a plain version, there's no separate tattoo image (though if the colour contrast is great enough you might be able to select the tattoo to copy it to a new layer and overlay it on another image - removing any fringing might be a bit of a fiddle though). Separate tattoo packs, however, usually are set up so they can be overlaid on any base texture.

• tgamble85tgamble85 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi, thanks a bunch Richard! It seems like the easiest thing to do would be to just find a tattoo product that allows one to simply overlay the tattoo designs on any base texture. Do you know of any that are compatible with Genesis 2 Male? Thank you so much again!