Capture_8.PNG
960 x 572 - 332K
Capture_9.PNG
940 x 704 - 85K

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 2014

Hi,

On the right hand side, just near the tab is a small rectangle with arrows. If you click on this it will open and close the tabs.

Same deal on the timeline just click on the rectangle with the arrows and it should close.

On the small bottom part of the left hand side tabs try clicking on the two dots.

If you want to move any of the tabs then click on the tab and drag. To close them click on the x once you have dragged them. They can be reopened via Window\Panes

Post edited by Pendraia on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,886
    edited December 1969

Once you have it the way you want go to Window>Workspace>Save Layout As....

edited December 1969

Once you have it the way you want go to Window>Workspace>Save Layout As....
    Hi Richard, I missed that bit...really good advice though as that way you can just reload the layout.
  • jeanguy_brunetjeanguy_brunet Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

:-/

Thank you for your answer

But I misspoke Pendraia . In fact I would want my 3D scene is like in the picture # 2 and not as the image # 1. In other words, I would like that the whole is like the picture # 2.

I hope to have a solution to my problem

Thank you

edited December 2014

:-/

Thank you for your answer

But I misspoke Pendraia . In fact I would want my 3D scene is like in the picture # 2 and not as the image # 1. In other words, I would like that the whole is like the picture # 2.

I hope to have a solution to my problem

Thank you

Try going to windows\workspace\select layout this will pop up a dialogue box. I think the layout similar to yours is Hollywood Blvd or the Full Service Beta. Not sure without actually applying them but the Hollywood Blvd looks the closest to yours.

You may also need to go to Style\select\darkside after selecting the layout as I think that's what you have in your image.

Post edited by Pendraia on
  • larrygilmanlarrygilman Posts: 95
    edited December 1969

There is a Preview Button in the lower left that will give a full screen with out making it permanent...at least till the next time you change it.

• jeanguy_brunetjeanguy_brunet Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

:-)

I Thank You for your advice. I finally found the solution to my problem. I accidentally selected the Layout I accidentally selected the Layout inftead of Hollywood Blvd.

edited December 1969

:-)

I Thank You for your advice. I finally found the solution to my problem. I accidentally selected the Layout I accidentally selected the Layout inftead of Hollywood Blvd.

Glad you managed to sort it out...: )