Parameters Tab Display options questions

bwise1701bwise1701 Posts: 247

I hope this is a simple one, but somehow the display behavior of my parameters tab has changed. It used to be that if I selected a parameter scope - say Transforms it would display all the parameters under that scope including child scopes - so I would see the translation scale and rotation dials - now I just see the dials for that scope. Which means I have to select each scope individually to see their dials. Which is a pain.

How do I set it to it's prior behavior? I really don't know how I changed it but I'd dearly love the old behavior back.
Thanks

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

In the Parameters pane, with a figure selected, you should see all of the three items when you have General > Transforms selected. There are sub-menus for Translation, Rotation and Scale if you want to select them separately.

If you are not seeing all of the sliders, you may need to enable Show Hidden Properties from the Parameters pane drop-down menu.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,093
    edited December 1969

If you look at the bottom left of the pane there is a check box for Show Sub Items - if that is on you will see properties from child groups, if not not.

• bwise1701bwise1701 Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Ah, doh! Thank you, must have un-checked it by mistake.