Lilth6 issue?

NosiferretNosiferret Posts: 330
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I bought some new toys a few days ago and I'm playing around with them in Studio.

I added Lilith 6 in screen and gave her some elf ears and blended in some Olympia and then I added Persephone hair and noticed the hair wraps around the ears. So I deleted the hair and went with Spiderqueen and the same thing happened. I have used the same hair on Olympia before and did not have that problem. So I deleted Lilith and brought in Olympia and added Lilith to see and sure enough the hair fits right and the ears poke out like they should.

So what's up with Lilith?

Comments

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

I suspect it's not so much Lilith but the elf ears morph you were using. Most ear morphs to not have "do not auto-follow" enabled. So hair gets morphed along with the ear shape. You can fix this by selecting show hidden, viewing the auto-generated morphs on the hair and dialing the elf ears morph back out of the hair.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,434
    edited December 1969

You can also click the gear icon on the slider for the ears, then Parameter Settings, and uncheck AutoFollow - then, if the hair has been deformed, select it and go to Edit>Figure>Clear Generated Morphs.

• NosiferretNosiferret Posts: 330
    edited February 2015

I was using the Elf Ear under the Ear section for the character, not a 3rd party vendor ear pack. With Olympia it worked no problem, but Lilith the hair went with the ears. I had tried both, morph the ear after setting the hair and before, and both times the hair moved with the ears.

I will try the mentioned fixes and see if that works. Thanks.

Update:
    I started with M6 with RawArts Orc blended in and I've got the same thing happening with his hair, Warrior Hair, and I've turned off all auto follows that I know of that deals with the ears, hair cap, etc. and the hair still follows the shape of the ears. I'm at a loss, I don't know enough about Studio to fix this.

Tried the Clear Morphs and that took care of the ear problem, but will it effect the hair item itself?

Post edited by Nosiferret on