Cant see a thing

deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
edited December 1969 in New Users

Well thats not true, i can see, the problem is that as i am getting older my eyesight is not what it was. My problem is that the text on Daz is very small and difficult for me to read, even with glasses. I can't seem to find a way to increase the size which is making life pretty difficult for me. Can anyone help please

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2015

davidahr said:
    Well thats not true, i can see, the problem is that as i am getting older my eyesight is not what it was. My problem is that the text on Daz is very small and difficult for me to read, even with glasses. I can't seem to find a way to increase the size which is making life pretty difficult for me. Can anyone help please

Is that the text on DAZ 3D; the site or Daz Studio (DS); the program

Post edited by Chohole on
  • deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
    edited December 1969

Sorry, should have been more specific, its the DS program. On the site i can simply do cmd/+ to enlarge test

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 509
    edited December 1969

davidahr said:
    Sorry, should have been more specific, its the DS program. On the site i can simply do cmd/+ to enlarge test

thanks for that tip as i actually struggle to read the forum

hope you find a solution

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

The style setting "Main street" has somewhat larger text. You could try swapping to that one. Window/style/select style/Main Street. You can adjust colors etc if you need to as well.

edited December 1969

Thank you but i already use Main Street, didn't realise the text was larger but hey...thanks again

edited December 1969

Well piffle! I know that at one time people would create more interfaces and that everything is changeable including colors, text size and type. How this is done I have not a clue in the world.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited February 2015

There is no facility that I know of for changing text size inside DAZ Studio.

The only thing that I know of to make it bigger, is adjusting your monitor screen resolution, or get a bigger monitor, which was what I did :)

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited December 1969

Im surprised there is no apparent way to help with this problem. However because the obvious is seldom apparent to me, and that has nothing to do with poor eyesight, adjusting screen resolution does the job. Thank you very much JC ...;-P

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You are most welcome!

I have mine set a bit bigger than most people would use, my sight leaves a lot to be desired these days.

I bought a bigger monitor as well, they are not as expensive as they once were, I am getting used to it now, but it took a little while :)

edited December 1969

I bought a bigger monitor as well

I moved that up my "going to have to get" list just the other day. I needed to use a split viewport and everything just looked tiny when I did.