Help, I messed up ): (Poser)

iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I somehow got rid of the preview window in the Materials tab and now I don't how how to get it back D:
Help how do I get it back? It's just a grey window!

Comments

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 606
    edited February 2015

I had the same issue yesterday and here is what I have done:

- Go to Edit - General Preferences (menu above the main window)
    - Click the Interface tab and select the Launch to Factory State option
    - Click OK and close Poser
    - Restart Poser and go to the Material Room. Your preview window should be back since you have reset the UI to it's factory settings.
    - If you must rearrange the UI, just do so but do not forget to return to the Interface tab (in the general preferences) and to select the Launch to Previous State option. If you don't do that Poser will always launch with the factory settings UI.

I hope that this will help you.

wilfred

Post edited by Unseen on
  • iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
    edited February 2015

Wilfred said:
    I had the same issue yesterday and here is what I have done:

- Go to Edit - General Preferences (menu above the main window)
    - Click the Interface tab and select the Launch to Factory State option
    - Click OK and close Poser
    - Restart Poser and go to the Material Room. Your preview window should be back since you have reset the UI to it's factory settings.
    - If you must rearrange the UI, just do so but do not forget to return to the Interface tab (in the general preferences) and to select the Launch to Previous State option. If you don't do that Poser will always launch with the factory settings UI.

I hope that this will help you.

wilfred

I thought, certainly, this would work, but it did not. I still have no window!
    I didn't mean to rearrange the UI I accidently dragged it away and now it's gone!
    nvm, got it back, clicked the wrong thing
    Post edited by iDiru on