Keiko 6 Morph not loading

DysPhuleDysPhule Posts: 21

I've been away from DS and Poser for a few years, so I'm probably missing something very simple, but... When I load Keiko 6 in Poser, it loads what appears to be Victoria 6 with misplaced UV mat. When loaded into DS 4.7, I get a character that looks like V6 again. I do have the Body and head morphs installed, and I believe I'm updated on both programs.
Any ideas would be appreciated by this take two Newbie

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,354
    edited December 1969

If the maps are also misplaced that sounds as if the Data folder from the zip, with the morphs and UV set, was placed in the wrong place. It should have been merged with the Data folder that holds the rest of the Genesis 2 Female asset files. Did you install Manually or with the Install Manager? If manually it may be that you didn't remove the "Content" folder that was in the zip -you don't want that, only the files and folders inside it (and you do want both the PoserCF and the DSON core packs).

• DysPhuleDysPhule Posts: 21
    edited February 2015

If the maps are also misplaced that sounds as if the Data folder from the zip, with the morphs and UV set, was placed in the wrong place. It should have been merged with the Data folder that holds the rest of the Genesis 2 Female asset files. Did you install Manually or with the Install Manager? If manually it may be that you didn't remove the "Content" folder that was in the zip -you don't want that, only the files and folders inside it (and you do want both the PoserCF and the DSON core packs).

Ok, Thanx, I installed manually for Poser, but with the Install Manager for DS, so I'll take a look at that.

That was the problem. Thank you so much. :cheese:

Post edited by DysPhule on