Looking for a Poser Character Animator - PAID

nathan_1a2fc3c3d6nathan_1a2fc3c3d6 Posts: 52
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi Guys!

I'm currently making a short film in Poser and I am looking for an animator to help with the project. The project is a 5 minute (roughly) short film. The script has been written, the set is made, and we are using a morphed version of Michael 4. Originally, I was meant to do the character animation however unfortunately I cannot meet my own standards and in order to get this short to the quality needed I will need to hire someone. I did try using websites like Mixamo however they can only work up to a specific point and then when I need a complicated motion I am stumped.

It is paid! Hooray! Salary can be negotiated, we do have a budget but we will try to make it work as best as possible. The deadline is also slightly flexible. We're not in any rush to get this done by any specific date. You would also get credited of course as "Animator".

Some details about the character: There are actually 2 characters. One is an old man suffering from Parkinsons' disease. This means that the character's hands will have to shake every now and again which is what I struggled with as it does require a lot of detail. The other character is the 3DUniverse character "Toon Generations" which is a lot smaller than the actual main old man. He is about the size of a normal wooden maquette.

If you have any questions or would like to apply please email [email protected]

It is better to contact me via email than through this forum as I do struggle to keep up with forum posts but I check my emails pretty much every hour.

Many thanks

Nathan