where is Noburo for Dasan 8?? [solved]

manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
edited November 2021 in The Commons

today offers an awesome freebie: a full character! so i see there's one from my wishlist, Dasan 8.

but i knew i didn't wishlist him just for himself, not my type - tho he was the base for another older asian male with tatttos, that wouldn't work so well by himsel, so i waited to get him. had to gogle the name because somehow, nothing in my wishlist. it's Noburo HD for Dasan 8..

but he is a no show. what happened? this is absolutely frustrating, now that i could get the necessary figure  for free...

Post edited by manekiNeko on

Comments

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439
    edited November 2021
    Post edited by ecks201 on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    Looked up Noburo, seems like he was made by Marcius, a PA who had left the shop a while ago.
  • manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

ecks201 said:

See this thread

well, that sucks.

thanx for the info! 

MimicMolly said:

Looked up Noburo, seems like he was made by Marcius, a PA who had left the shop a while ago.

same here, thx for the info ^^ 

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Dasan 8 was my choice from that freebie selection too.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Marcius moved to Renderhub. That character isn't available, but you can try contacting Marcius.

margrave said:

Marcius moved to Renderhub. That character isn't available, but you can try contacting Marcius.

that one has sailed... i picked another free figure - no Dasan, no Noburo, back to square 1. and until Dasan is free again it's gonna take ages, but thx for the info, at least i'll know where to find Marcius