Product Library Problem

MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

I have problem with Product Library on DAZ Website, as it doesn't show list of my products anymore and that is on both lap tops though on phone it seems to be ok... Here is screenshot... Also search doesn't show product listed like before. Problem is it seems it loads lists but then it just doesn't show it anymore. Please help cool

2021-12-28 11_28_42-Daz 3D — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
1094 x 446 - 24K
Post edited by MilosGulan on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,657

It is related to Daz Deals add-on.

The new layout broke the functionality, but it has been updated, so try to update that.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thanks, I have removed it and now it works, though I don't know how to update DAZ Deals Firefox addon to work good.

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

MilosGulan said:

Thanks, I have removed it and now it works, though I don't know how to update DAZ Deals Firefox addon to work good.

You don't need to remove it. Only disable "Allow comments/labels on all products"

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761
    edited December 2021

Ascania said:

MilosGulan said:

You don't need to remove it. Only disable "Allow comments/labels on all products"

Well, on my Firefox browser, you DO need to disable Daz Deals. There is NO option to disable "Allow comments/labels on all products". No mention of it anywhere.

Post edited by lukon100 on
  • DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

dazdeals.jpg
    921 x 960 - 219K
  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761

Daventaki said:

Thanks for this. I was looking for it in the wrong place. I was looking on the "manage" page instead of the "options" page.