Gen2f/V6 - A breast and eyes problem...

SkatingJesusSkatingJesus Posts: 66

Hi all!

I have a little problem with my V6 characters, and the "Breasts" module:

In th normal situation (pic.1) everything is fine, but when I want to use the "Breasts flatten" control, the eyes act weird and move to the exterior (pic 2).
The problem is that it's quite ugly and more, if I make the girl look at the left/Right, the eyes go out of the socket, cutting the skin!

I can't remember which module it is, to use these fonctions, it's probably something I bought here, on daz, and maybe an update had been made, already?

Thanks in advance if someone can help me!

Images removed by Moderator Please review bullet point 1 of the Daz 3D Forum ToS http://www.daz3d.com/terms-of-service

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Hi, for the sake of the rules regarding nudity, can you please replace your current render with a render that doesn't show the nipples? Can you put a bikini on her? Sorry I couldn't help out more.

• SkatingJesusSkatingJesus Posts: 66
    edited April 2015

Sorry about this.

I post the edited pictures, the important part to look at are the eyes! :D

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Did you post the same picture twice? I'm having a hard time finding a difference.

edited December 1969

It will be more visible on this character.

Note: she is based on the "V5 morphs" plugin for V6, but this eyes problem can be visible on standrad V6 models.

Flatten_-_eyes_left.jpg
    700 x 1000 - 348K
    Normal_-_eyes_left.jpg
    700 x 1000 - 348K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,076
    edited April 2015

Since it's a morph issue just remove the textures, or take a screen shot of the display in smooth shaded mode. Edit: censor bars aren't allowed, but the head images seem to show the issue so they will do.

What do you mean by the V5 plug-in for V6?

edited December 1969

But as I already said, this eyes problems is on all my V6 models. Moving breasts with the "Breast flatten" option lead to a very weird eye movement.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

The big question I have...which Breast Flatten...there are a couple I know of that come with different morphs (or have very similar names). And are probably only going to give good results with morph they came with.

That's probably one of the more commonly used breast morph names, so knowing exactly which one it is will help a lot in solving the problem. I know I'm guilty of it, too, I've named one I created for Genesis that (haven't recreated it for G2F)...but I do put all the morphs I make in a subfolder with my name on it, so I can differentiate them from others that may have the same name.

edited April 2015

I don't see any oddities in the eyes using BreastsFlatten on an unposed G2F or Victoria 6. Try clicking the gear icon on the Breasts Flatten slider, then Parameter Settings: are there any entries in the Sub-components tab at the bottom of the dialogue? If there are links listed to the left and right flatten morphs, do the same for them - are there any items listed under their Sub Components?

edited December 1969

This is the panel I have, in the settings, for Both Breast flatten, and for the left one.

I tried to click everywhere, but I see no relation between breasts and the eyes.

BreastProblemjpgLeft.jpg
    311 x 473 - 53K
    BreastProblemjpg.jpg
    311 x 475 - 57K
    edited December 1969

OK, those match what I have and I'm getting no distortion. That makes it tricky to know what to suggest next.

edited December 1969

I will try to reinstall some stuff, but I think I will just cheat a bit for my pictures!

Thanks anyway for your help!:)