Fantasy Deer Fawn Kit Leg length Question

Hey all, I'm interested in the Fantasy Deer Fawn Kit, and overall I really like it, but I'm kinda a stickler for anatomy (I know fantasy critter, but still) and I'd like to adjust the lengths of the different leg sections. Specifically, I want to shorten the last joint (phalanges), and lengthen the metatarsus and tibia. Is that possible without creating a bunch of morphs myself?

Comments

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,394

Hi, I'll try and make time to look at the legs tomorrow, to check for morphs. Another alternative would be to have a look at the readme (via the DAZ Deals plugin) and see whether you can find any listings for morphs that sound like what you're looking for.

I did think the proportions looked a bit off, too ...

• ShadowdreamShadowdream Posts: 50

tsroemi said:

Hi, I'll try and make time to look at the legs tomorrow, to check for morphs. Another alternative would be to have a look at the readme (via the DAZ Deals plugin) and see whether you can find any listings for morphs that sound like what you're looking for.

I did think the proportions looked a bit off, too ...

Thanks, I appreciate it. I didn't see specific morphs, but I didn't know if other leg morphs might have an effect. 

Sorry, I'm not seeing any specific morphs at all when applying the fawn legs. They're basically morphs themselves, and then the dforce hair is a wearable attachment over them. So all you get is the general Genesis morphs, unless I just didn't look in the right place.

I was thinking though, you could possibly make use of https://www.daz3d.com/shape-shift-for-genesis-8-female-s, there are morphs for thigh and shin length included at least. Maybe this will get you a little in the right direction at least?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,539

"Show hidden parameters" and use the Y-Scale to reduce the length of leg bones.

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,699

PerttiA said:

Yeah, adjust the bone length on the underlying genesis figure.  It's a free solution. 

JoeQuick said:

PerttiA said:

Yeah, adjust the bone length on the underlying genesis figure.  It's a free solution. 

Didn't even know that, thanks guys!

• Thanks everyone! :)