Low rise pants for G2M? Suggestions?

RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
edited June 2015 in The Commons

Hi all. I'm looking for some nice looking low-rise pants (leather/jeans/ sweats) for G2M, for shirtless poses that show off those nice male muscular attributes below the navel, but are still decent ;)
I have numerous G2M outfits but they're all waisted high (like your dad might wear)
Female pants ride lower but they don't look quite right, and for some reason since 4.8 arrived, my M4 content is crashing when I try to auto fit it to G2M.
So, can anybody suggest a good pants product for those shirtless male poses? Thanks in advance :)

Post edited by Redz on

Comments

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,306
    edited December 1969

Redz said:
    Hi all. I'm looking for some nice looking low-rise pants (leather/jeans/ sweats) for G2M, for shirtless poses that show off those nice male muscular attributes below the navel, but are still decent ;)
    I have numerous G2M outfits but they're all waisted high (like your dad might wear)
    Female pants ride lower but they don't look quite right, and for some reason since 4.8 arrived, my M4 content is crashing when I try to auto fit it to G2M.
    So, can anybody suggest a good pants product for those shirtless male poses? Thanks in advance :)

Perhaps you also need to look into why your M4 content is crashing autofit in 4.8. I autofitted some M4 stuff in 4.8 today, it worked exactly as before.

• barberoybarberoy Posts: 98
    edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/streetwear-jeans-for-genesis and http://www.daz3d.com/jeanz-for-genesis have low rise morphs. StreetWear's jeans look particular good.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    edited December 1969

Thanks all for your helpful suggestions and the link to the other thread. I am looking into my gen 4 auto fit issue. Getting a new PC and hoping a fresh install may cure the problem.
    Streetwear jeans look great. (And they're by Stonemason, right?)
    As to auto fitting ladies pants to the men, they do tend to have that shrink-wrapped look that doesn't quite achieve what I'm looking for.

• DAZ_SpookyDAZ_Spooky Posts: 3,100
    edited December 1969

There are occasions where a corrupt database can cause Autofit to crash.