Convert G2M Clothes to Fit G2F?

I did some searching but couldn't find anything on this, so I thought I'd ask;  is it possible to make G2M clothing fit G2F?  I know I've seen converters to do different generations of figures to the same gender of figures, but not cross.  The reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to find a G2F version of this:  http://www.daz3d.com/vintage-aviator-for-genesis-2-male-s. ; I can't find anything that looks similar to this era of clothing for female pilots, so I thought maybe I could force it to fit a G2F.

Possible?  If so, how difficult would it be?

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited August 2015

If you're using Daz Studio, it should work with Autofit.  I use the Wolf King pants and boots on G2F all the time with no problems.

Edit: Since I have the Vintage Aviator, I did a quick 3DL render of G2F in the aviator outfit.  There's a small amount of weirdness at the bottom edge of the jacket, but that's about it.  I don't have the Cross-Figure Resource kit Richard mentions below, so I can't say if that would do better or not (It won't do worse.)

G2F aviator Test.png
    486 x 800 - 178K
    Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • You can AutoFit, or you can use the Genesis 2 Cross-Figure Resource Kit

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

Hmmm... my experience has been that, if I select a G2F, only G2F items appear in the Smart Content pane.  Do you access it through the Content Library pane instead?  I thought I tried that but it didn't work....

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

Oh, yeah.  :) Sorry, I only use SmartContent for material settings... and not always even then.  Didn't even think about that.

Yes, I used the content library tab.  Vintage Aviator should be under People>Genesis 2 Male>Clothing>Vintage Aviator

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    edited August 2015

Awesome, thanks.  I'll try that out tonight.  yes

Post edited by Stryder87 on