Saving aniamtion frames automatically

I set up a figure with an aniblock and opened up the timeline. Initially, I moved the timeline frame by frame and rendered and saved each frame manually. How can I automate the process so that when Victoria does a cartwheel, I can save each of the frames of the cartwheel to a directory. automatically via the Renderer. I selected Image Series in the Render window but all the frames are the same. Obviously, I have to render the frames and record them somehow. Not sure how.

Comments

• If I'm understanding your query correctly, you'd like to render an entire scene via individual frames saved to a separate folder.  Easy.  The first thing I do is place the aniblock into the proper alignment into the Animate2 timeline.  Make sure it's on the same level as your Victoria character.  In DAZ Studio 4.8 select : "Render Settings".  Then click "General."  Then select Render type:  "Image Series."  Below that is Render Range: Start on "0" and end on "90"--this'll give you a 3 second animation.  Below Render Range is "Series Base"--here, give your image series a name, like "Cartwheel."  Next is "Series Base."  Here, pick a folder you'd like to send your rendered images to.

And that's basically it.  Hit, "Render."  And in fifteen to thirty minutes you should have 90 individual in the folder you selected earlier.  The images should be labeled: "Cartwheel001", "Cartwheel002", Cartwheel003" and so on.

I think the reason why you have 90 frames of the same image is that you probably didn't select the Render Range and adjust your animation time from there.  This is crucial. 

Also, I do 99.9% of my DAZ Studio Animations from within Animate2--I seldom use the Timeline.  In Timeline (completely separate from Animate2), you have to make certain that you move that really small, difficult to see, 'end of frame marker' down the Timeline to the right and away from the frame zero.  Animate2 also has a so-called, 'end of frame marker', but it's so big, it's really hard to miss.  I hope this information helps.

Xavier