Need Help With A Setup In Daz 4.7

I had asked this question a few years ago but can't seem to find my old post, so thinking it did not carry over from the old site.  What I need help with is how to stop Daz from turning yellow everytime I mouse over an object in the scene window.  I tried to figure it out myself but couldn't and it's driving me nuts. I can't properly see what I am working on everytime it turns yellow.  If anyone knows how to turn that annoyance off in Daz 4.7, it would be appreciated

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Window > Panes > Draw Settings > General > Node Highlighting, set Draw Style to "Bounding Box Only"

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,318
    edited August 2015

Thank you, that took care of the problem, though I couldn't find it under window, had to click on that little round ball in the right upper corner to find it.

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on
  • JD_MortalJD_Mortal Posts: 758

You can also un-check the "Check" in the scene-window, next to the eyeball, there is a selection-arrow. That will stop the object from being "Selectable", so no hilights or bounding-boxes will show. (You will have to use the scene-window to select the object directly.)

You are talking about the "Display window", correct? (I assume that was what you were saying. The scene-window should not hilight anything unless you select it.)

• Ok I can't find what either of you are talking about.  Thought maybe it might be the workspace layout so tried them all but can't find either the draw settings mention by Mike or the eye to change the selectable mentioned by JD and yes JD I am talking about the Display window.  When I have a few items loaded and work on positioning things, everytime the mouse moves over something it highlights it.  I want that to stop unless I click on it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Ah, right, it changed in 4.8.  Try Tool Settings pane.

• Nope...no eye in there but there is a surface selection but nothing happens when I click on it and can't right click to see if there might be settings.