Aiko 6 not loading proper defaults

I just got Aiko 6 yesterday.I loaded it for the first time this morning and she is loading by default with all of the V6, V6HD, and G6 morph dials set to 100%, along with several morphs from the V6 Head and Body morph bundle set to 100%.I think I tracked most of them down in the shaping tab and and reset them.

Why is she loading with all that set at default?
How do I fix it?

default is on the left, my attempt to fix her is on the right

Aiko 6 issues.jpg
1204 x 873 - 232K

Comments

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

I just tried to load a deafult Genesis 2 female base, and all those morphs are being applied to it as well.I'm not sure how this happened, but it seems that the base model has had the defaults changed.Would this cause the problems I'm seeing with Aiko?How do I reset the deafults?

Here's a log of what happens when I load Aiko6.It says it's loading morph deltas, but it doesn't say from where.

txt
    txt
    log.txt

ok,,progress has been made.

Following the trouble shooting in a different thread about morphs I moved everything out of my users "My Library" (not to be confused with the general content location referred to as "My Library" ), and all my default characters now load properly.

I'll move my custom characters and other stuff back in one at a time as I need them and see if I can find out what one caused the problems for me.

• Prob like the other user you saved over something

Prob like the other user you saved over something

Thats the odd thing.Everything has been working fine until I installed Aiko 6 yesterday.The only saves I made during that time are renders for the new user contest, and a few more renders from the water ripple tutorial.They were all scene files, so I really don't know what happened.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    icecrmn said:

Prob like the other user you saved over something

Thats the odd thing.Everything has been working fine until I installed Aiko 6 yesterday.The only saves I made during that time are renders for the new user contest, and a few more renders from the water ripple tutorial.They were all scene files, so I really don't know what happened.

No, that shouldn't have saved a 'asset' or overwrote the original files.