geoshell work with iRay material but don't work with 3delight

hello guys!

I have a problem, please help me! I made a geoshell and worked so perfect with iRay optimazed shaders / materials, but I can't set it for 3delight. Do you have any idea?

Comments

• How, roughly, is the material set up for Iray, and how are you trying to match that for 3Delight? What is happening when you render?

• Hi Richard!

Congratulation your 20000. post :)))

The iRay material is a metal with alfa (opacity) and bump textures. I apply this am geoshell (with double click on). When I probe a 3Delight material (shader) apply (with double click on), then i see the geoshell without textures. Here is few pics:
    1. my iRay material. You can see on right side the presets.
    2. a standard 3Delight material (metal)
    3. a render with my material (with 3Delight render settings - because fast :) )
    4. a render with 3Delight material (with 3Delight render settings)

1.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 472K
    2.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 466K
    3.jpg
    550 x 550 - 144K
    4.jpg
    550 x 550 - 44K
  • when i use the dzDefault material then the bump map imported but the opacity map not.

• Try reapplying the map from Cutout Opacity in the Iray shader to Opacity Strength in the 3Delight shader, if the setting is there. If there's no Opacity Strength you will need to use a different shader, or edit to add one yourself if it is a Shader Mixer shader.

• thx the help - I am new in DAZ, I have to learn the shader mixer.

• Dear Richard :D Can i use the cutout brick in base shader? Also no in iRay shader.

• Cutout is in the base Iray sahder - it isn't in the 3Delight shaders. I'm not sure what you mean by "Also no in iRay shader."

• perfekt answer - i mean so :) (sorry, my english is weak)