I don't even know where to start to fix this?

I installed this on my laptop yesterday and have installed Daz on my pc this morning.  The dagger dancer lesson installed fine on the laptop.  Maybe because I haven't done the tutorial on the pc yet?  But the second issue with teh photoshop bridge happened on both computers.  It didn't seem to cause a problem on the laptop as far as functionality and I was able to render a pose and import it to photoshop with no problems but since I don't know what its for I don't know if I should do something about it. I have adobe photoshop elements though not the full version.

• Install Manager cannot find a required path. The package for "Dagger Dancer Interactive Lesson for DAZ Studio 4.8+" requires that the installed path for "DAZ Studio 4.5, 4.x Public Build, 4.x Publishing Build, 4.x Private Build" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.
  • Install Manager cannot find a required path. The package for "Photoshop 3D Bridge for DAZ Studio 4.8+ (Win 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Photoshop CC, CS6, CS5, CS4 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Did you install DS with DIM?  If you didn't. in DIM go to Settings (gear in the upper right) and click on Applications, then click the + sign in the lower left to add an application.  Choose DAZ Studio, the version number and bit depth, and put in the path to dazstudio.exe (for example, C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZ Studio 4).

For the Photoshop Bridge go to the same Applications tab and add the path for Photoshop.  (If you don't have Photoshop you don't need to install this plugin).

• Okay thank you!  Seems to working now and I don't have Photoshp just elements.  Thank you for the help!