clothes converter for g2m

2»

Comments

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    Hanabi said:

For panties, instead of selecting pants, just don't select anything for the projections?

no that works not good at all for this panties I have tested right now :(

• Which ones are you working with? If I've got the same set, I can fiddle and see if I can come up with a solution.

Hanabi said:

Which ones are you working with? If I've got the same set, I can fiddle and see if I can come up with a solution.

I most of the time I use underwear for V4 by 3D-Age at rendo, he has really great stuff.

the problem is the crotch region, some part of the crotch gets fit to the legs and causes bad results

• j cadej cade Posts: 2,310

Is the problem with the base conversion itself or when you pose it? If its mainly when you pose it, the problems can often be fixed by using the node weight brush (select any of the bones on the clothing item, set the brush to smooth under tool settings and just go to town) I pretty much always give my converted objects a smoothing onceover. It can solve a whole bunch of ills.

j cade said:

Is the problem with the base conversion itself or when you pose it? If its mainly when you pose it, the problems can often be fixed by using the node weight brush (select any of the bones on the clothing item, set the brush to smooth under tool settings and just go to town) I pretty much always give my converted objects a smoothing onceover. It can solve a whole bunch of ills.

Hmm I think it is both, okay if the legs are together you will see it not but if you have poses where the legs are spread then you get a horrible result. the side parts of te panties crotch is not fitted to the hip but to the legs and so the clothes stretches terrible.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    cosmo71 said:
    j cade said:

Hmm I think it is both, okay if the legs are together you will see it not but if you have poses where the legs are spread then you get a horrible result. the side parts of te panties crotch is not fitted to the hip but to the legs and so the clothes stretches terrible.

Put a neutral grey, no diffuse maps texture on both and post a screenshot...as long as there aren't genitals showing it will be fine.  That way we can see if using the weight brush will help (it probably would...reassigning the polys that are now assigned to the leg to the hip would probably help a lot, too...on the underwear, that is).