How to export DAZ face facial morph to 3ds max?thank you very much!!

Is there a perfect way to export Daz fagure to 3ds max?? I want to add animation(face&body) to my DAZ figure in 3d6s max.

Comments

• you would likely export an fbx with animation. Frame zero, the figure is tposed. Frame 1 would have all the morphs you want to use.

If you want ot make morphs in max then then there a lots of ways to go about it.

• you would likely export an fbx with animation. Frame zero, the figure is tposed. Frame 1 would have all the morphs you want to use.

If you want ot make morphs in max then then there a lots of ways to go about it.

" Frame 1 would have all the morphs you want to use." Thank you very much!but there are so many morphs,I want export all daz face morphs to 3ds max,is there easy way to do that?

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015

dial them all in :) it doesn't matter if frame one looks like some wes craven nightmare. what happens in other programs is you get to use each morph as a separate Morph Target/Blendspace. so they look OK one at a time. Its just a trick if you want to think of it that way. 

If you want more than  a dozen or so morphs, maybe 2 dozen. You are trying to move too many over IMO. But the actual number of usable morphs is up to you. How many do you want ot move?

Like i said, just dial them in, that is easy. You could dial in hundreds in a few minutes...but in the next software are hundreds usuable? might be a pain. I typically pick my faves. 

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • dial them all in :) it doesn't matter if frame one looks like some wes craven nightmare. what happens in other programs is you get to use each morph as a separate Morph Target/Blendspace. so they look OK one at a time. Its just a trick if you want to think of it that way. 

If you want more than  a dozen or so morphs, maybe 2 dozen. You are trying to move too many over IMO. But the actual number of usable morphs is up to you. How many do you want ot move?

Like i said, just dial them in, that is easy. You could dial in hundreds in a few minutes...but in the next software are hundreds usuable? might be a pain. I typically pick my faves. 

This is very usefull,thank you very much!!!yes

• dial them all in :) it doesn't matter if frame one looks like some wes craven nightmare. what happens in other programs is you get to use each morph as a separate Morph Target/Blendspace. so they look OK one at a time. Its just a trick if you want to think of it that way. 

I have a new problem,I had exported G2 head morph to a FBX file,But when I imported the FBX file to  3dsmax 2011,I found nothing?

图片1.png
    1295 x 758 - 205K
    QQ截图20150910150621.png
    1000 x 844 - 122K