Smart Library

Hello!

I fell out of using Daz for the past two months or so, Largely because after a crash, My smart Library stopped working. I double checked all of the directorys, reinstalled all items and made sure the content manager was pointing the right direction. NOw the oddity. My props, Backdrops, light ect all the add onsn work fine even my Michael and monsters, Seems to be only my female Models dont, IE Victoria 7, Summer and Skyler, They all load as Grey human cutouts, kinda blobby.

Comments

• Smart Content is the system for showing items in the Smart Content pane or the Categories and Products lists in the Content Library pane. It sounds as if you issue is a problem loading - do you get an alert for missing .dsf files? Have you installed the Starter Essentials packs for the female figures? If so, are they in the same content directory as the male figures?

• Updating my starter essentials pack now, And iam not sure if they are in the same directory, Ill look after the update

• Updating Starter Essentials worked O.o oddly, Not sure why it worked >_> But it did.

• While I have someone lurking here a quick question! How do I make the camera rotate around an object or Model i have selected? It rotates around the world center, How do i make it Center on what ever I have selected? Or is that even possible?

• Look at the icons in the little View tab. Click on the middle right one that looks like a target, that points the camera at whatever's selected, and sets it as the camera focus point so all rotations use that as a centre.

Note that this only works when you have one of the Select/Universal/Rotate/Translate tools selected. Took me a while to realise the camera will point in odd directions if I have e.g. the Surfaces tool selected.

Also, your camera will not always focus at World Centre — it focuses at a set distance, so if you move or zoom it back and forth a lot, it will still focus at that same distance, whether or not there's anything at that point to rotate around.