Daz3D with Iray 3.55 Feb2023 edition

So.... Everything was fine until I updated to 4.21...

had Iray server running on 3 machines. Yes, my own render farm. Upgraded to 4.21 from 4.15. Kind of wish I didn't

It all started when the server was crashing and giving me a deserialization error of unkown. I re-formatted my main server. Backed everything up rendundantly. Even backup up the daz .duf's since I though tthat they were the issue. Maybe incompatible with 4.21(finding out it isn't that.)

I have no idea what deserialization means when it comes to iray server, since there is no troubleshooting for it, and it's an unknown error. Did a few test runs in daz4.21 (After reinstall of windows 10 pro, and re-upped my sub for Iray... (Only one, since it's 300$ per machine)

I use to be able to have my renders set so that they farm (Has 3 3090's and 2 2080's) would render in about 3 min. denoiser on , at .75 instead of 1.50, render quality at 98%, 3000 and 3000 time constraints, HD, 2K and 4K rendering. It kept crashing.

lowered to HD. crashed. Turned off denoiser... Guess what? As soon as I did that, it works again... 

Here is my question for anyone that could help me understand what is going on. I have spent 3 days trying to get this to work with daz and iray. I want to know what is deserialization in this kind of senario?

Thanks for any ideas or thoughts on how to properly fix this.

Zaner

Comments