Using Multiple Light Sets Simultaneously

This current case is specific to Kibarreto's Alphabase, but I have had this issue multiple times in the past and could figure a workaround, but not this time... 

Some products come with multiple light sets, with each set created specifically for a paticular part of a scene.  What I am hoping to do is load all three of the Alphabase light sets, but each time I load a second set, it replaces the original set.  This happens whether I double-click in the Runtime:Library:Lights:Alphabase, or whether I right-click and select Merge into Scene instead.  Is there a way to actually use multiple light sets without having to completely rethink the image I have in mind? 

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015

-Retracted-

I suggested ctrl click, but you are right clicking might be same thing...not sure then.

Actually, at quick test, CTROL click brought up a dialog for me, try that.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    WF3D said:

This current case is specific to Kibarreto's Alphabase, but I have had this issue multiple times in the past and could figure a workaround, but not this time... 

Some products come with multiple light sets, with each set created specifically for a paticular part of a scene.  What I am hoping to do is load all three of the Alphabase light sets, but each time I load a second set, it replaces the original set.  This happens whether I double-click in the Runtime:Library:Lights:Alphabase, or whether I right-click and select Merge into Scene instead.  Is there a way to actually use multiple light sets without having to completely rethink the image I have in mind? 

The right click > Merge shouldn't replace them.

What if you control-click on them...that should bring up the option to Replace or Add.

• WF3DWF3D Posts: 44

CTRL-double-click worked - thanks for the help!