GenX2 help

I'm a Poser user, I only ever open Daz Studio when there's something I absolutely can't do in Poser, and I don't really know how to do anything in it, I always find it very confusing. I just upgraded to Poser Pro 2014, and was excited to finally be able to use the Genesis figures.  I've had the GenX2 plugin forever, purchased when I still thought I was going to learn both programs, but now I've pretty much settled. I also have the add-on that allows you to use it with Genesis 2.

I have read through the PDF multiple times, and have attempted to follow the instructions, but it hasn't resulted in any morphs being transferred. I would pay somebody to do this for me if I thought it would be legal. So, can somebody please tell me, in easy to follow steps, how to do the following:

I want to load up all 3 Genesis figures (Genesis, and Genesis 2 male and female) with the Gen4 morph packages, such as Morphs++ and Morphus, and then save them back to the library so I can use them in Poser. I also want to transfer some morph sets from Genesis to Genesis 2.

Thank you very much for any help.