Saving a morph for just one body area

Is it possible to save a morph for just one area, like the nose? I know how to make a morph with just one area changed—I made a morph that just effects noses by starting with a 0-level Genesis 2 Female exported as an OBJ to Modo. But I don't know how to make that morph show up in shaping menu under the Nose settings. 

Comments

• Much of what RKane goes over in his tutorial, http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6483/tutorial-creating-a-genesis-g2f-g2m-full-body-morph-for-daz-studio-pro-4-6-by-rkane-1/p1 , will work for you, except that rather than a full body morph, you are doing just the nose.  As long as only the nose is affected (in Modo, you can use the Apply Morph tool on the rest of the figure to make sure you erase out all but the nose area) then it should apply correctly to just that area of the body.

• Thanks Cris. I'm rendering, so I can't check to see if I fully get the tutorial, but it looks like it has what I need.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

If you are talking about the place where the morph shows up in the Parameters pane - you can change that in Morph Loader Pro
     - Property group, rightclick on morphs/morph loader and look for the correct place.

Or go into edit mode:

The Property editor is integrated into the Parameters tab now ...

Name:  2a79ad7179471715c0fcc90e0afe335b.jpg  Views: 1  Size:  96.9 KB

Right-click on Morph Loader and choose Edit Mode

The first icon is for Autofollow On/Off

Name:  dbff167cd3f3293afe883355ddacc17e.jpg  Views: 1  Size:  92.8 KB

Click on the little gear to the right to get to the Parameter settings

Name:  defca721c2ef6b9bf78fc4250f0bce09.jpg  Views: 1  Size:  99.2 KB

Here you can change the Name, Label and the Path (Path by clicking on the arrow on the right)

Name:  a8425676e991a2367be22b614211aa18.jpg  Views: 1  Size:  39.5 KB

• Thanks for updating, Kerya.