How do I setup A horse with a rider for quick posing

Greetings, Today I purchased the daz horse 2 and then Mounted Knight Pose Set. Which advertises 1 click posing so im struggling with how this works. I can open both the horse, and get a rider in my scene. Im having trouble parenting the rider im guessing. In my pose sets i see thumbnails for all these poses for the horse plus the rider but if i click on one it is just applied to the horse alone. any tips would be greatly, thanks. 

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Yes, you need to parent the rider to the horse, then select the horse before applying the hierarchical pose.

• Okay so How would I correctly parent it? Because I follow this one tutorial where I moved the rider onto the horse in the node select list but apparently i did something wrong. 

First, load the horse.  Then, with the horse selected, go to the DA Mounted Knight G2M folder and double-click "+AttachG2M.duf".  That will load G2M parented to the horse.

• I loaded the G2m Horse, then added the shield and sword. I have uploaded a screenshot of the setup http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/gamefan84/daz%20issue_zpstbr8v5ah.jpg ITsstill giving me an error when I click for for the sword based mounteed poses. Thanks for your help so far. 

It looks like G2M is selected -- for the hierarchical poses make sure the horse is selected.

• tyler_f192d6e50ctyler_f192d6e50c Posts: 5
    edited September 2015

you were correct, after I had selected the horse and picked the pose it only applied it to the horse didnt get the error but the guy still didnt posed with the horse. 

Post edited by tyler_f192d6e50c on
  • Think I figured it out After playing with it again,thanks for helping I appreciate it .