Saving Camera Positions

In Daz Studio when I save my scene my camera position is not remembered.  When I create a new scene camera with the position I want and switch to another camera, then go back to it--it doesn't remember the position.  I memorized the camera; but is this information stored when the scene is saved?  What's the best way to accoumplish what I want?

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

It should save the camera position.  Are you sure you are actually using a camera and not the perspective view?

• Okay I though the Perspective view was the default camera for the scene. Once I center and position my scene, how do I save that camera view so that I can bring it up when I open the file again.  Poser is different, it remembers the camera position you are using in the viewport when the file is saved and it has the camera dots--I don't know what the Daz Studio equivalent is.  I have been using Poser since version 4; but have been using Studio more due to Genesis.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,064

Perspective view is a throw-away view. Once you get thing set the way you want, create a camera and select the option to copy the active view. Name the camera if you wish. This will get saved with your scene.