Unable to Order anything

Hi,

I've been trying to order Hexegon but evan though mt cart says that there is somthing in it, the number with a yellow background, whe I click on the cart it says it's empty.

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Generally that is a problem on your end, most likely a blocked cookie or a problem with cookies.

Have you tried logging out, clearing the broswer cahce and site cookies and logging back in?

• I have firefox set to naver rember history, could this be it?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2015

Do you block cookies?  DAZ 3D needs cookies.  and Java

Or it could simply the cart problem that does turn up from time to time if you add something to the cart without being fully logged in to DAZ 3D.  Try adding another item to the cart, and see if that clears it.  You can then remove the item you don't want.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • I was runining disconnact which I have now disabaled, I've also set my browser to rember history, I've able to oreder it, but when I try to pay for it says Processing the it dose nothing as if I not oreded it at all, I'm not getting an e-mail I've orded anything.

• I've tryed to order it again, but now it say I already have it..

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You may need to file a support ticket to sales.

• YEP! I think thats it, I going to check my daz install maneger, to see if it's there, evan if it is I'm still going to file a support ticket to sales.

• It's not there )-:

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

I don't think Hex is available through DIM, you need to download the stand-alone installer from your Product Library here:  https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_4222