Daz 4.8 Smart Content went missing

So I am not sure what i have done but all my smart content is gone all of a sudden. It is all in the Content Library section but missing in smart content.

I tried refreshing, Tried searching Directories for files ect. I kind of miss it now that I have gotten used to it. lol

Hard to find things for items in the tree view when they become scattered all over.

Comments

• It sounds as if thge Content Manaement System is missing or not talking to DS, or has an empty database. Have you updated DS or your security software since the CMS was working?

• No just quit, I tried to uninstall and reinstall daz and all content. but it did not change a thing.

• Well your comment lead me in the right direction. I did have Daz studio 32 and 64 one set public one set beta.

I un installed content manager, Via Windows. Then removed all daz studis from install manager.

I then simply reinstalled Daz New from file with Install Manager and ended up with 1 copy of Daz not 4.

All my smart content was there now.

I suggest anyone else with this problem to

1. remove daz content manager via windows control panel.

2. un install all copies of Daz with install manager deleting them with un-install or do it manually

For manual go to c/: users/public/daz3d/install manager/downloads   look for daz studio delete Daz Studio zip files

3. go to Daz website and download new daz studio with install manager.

This should eliminate 3 of the daz studios on you computer. and leave 1 that works.