Easy Environments: Oak Woods View (Daz Studio) [Commercial]

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,270

I use the Poser lights for your Easy Environments sets for all kinds of things.

• FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 890

:)
    Sorry for not providing new ones for Poser, but I am glad the older ones are still of use to you.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited August 2020

Top of the world ...

Meeting At The Bridge

Love is in the air? Kind of ... ;o)
    Anyway, she is the splash of colour he needs in his world.

Rendered with PP2014

Credits:
    Evo Girl - Netherworks
    Droid - Anton Kisiel
    SBRM Flock Formations - Ken Gilliland
    SkyBridge - Kibarreto
    Stinger - Kibarreto
    Easy Environments Top of the World - Flipmode

MeetingAtTheBridgeX.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 596K
    Post edited by Kerya on

Only noticed this today ... thanks for posting it Kerya, very awesome image!

I particularly like how foreground and background melt together, that`s what I hope for with the skyspheres. :)
    Birds are a lovely touch!

Flipmode said:

Only noticed this today ... thanks for posting it Kerya, very awesome image!

I particularly like how foreground and background melt together, that`s what I hope for with the skyspheres. :)
    Birds are a lovely touch!

Thank you! I really love your creations, they work well with a lot of other things and are easy to use.

Hi guys!
    Adding some previews for the next set, the season appropriate Winter Fields :)
    Have a good December!

wc

wc

wc

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,180

Looking good :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,207

That's looking very nice. I look forward to it appearing in the store.

Thanks Leana and Melanie, glad you like it. :)

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 923

I really like your sets. They are very versatile. One suggestion though would be to portray the background set (or even the whole scene) in different seasons that way it can be used with even more versatility.

Thanks, happy to hear it nabob.
    I agree, different seasons would be quite suitable with some of the sets. I had the same thought working on the winter fields.
    Not sure if such a thing should be an addon or a standalone product though.

Hiya!
    Hope you are going through the pre-christmas days as stressfree as possible. ;)

Just to let you know Winter Fields got a release date and should be available at the end of the week.

wc

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,877

That is great news to wake up to. This will be in my cart immediately.

Thank you for your art @Flipmode.

Thank you for the support, which allows me to do it. ;)

• Looks really great. For some reason, the Render Settings for Iray do not load the HDRI (does not throw an error or log entry either). But loaded manually, the scene just looks marvelous. You almost feel the winter chill laugh. What I am missing a bit: the camera settings used for (some) of the promo renders would have been nice and would have really added additional value to an already great product.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,180

In the cart it goes :)

Thanks for the 3DL version!

Thanks guys, glad you like it. :)

Mark ... are you using Daz Studio 4.14 (or higher)?
    There have been changes to how they handle the rendering settings, so that would be my first guess about the HDRI not loading.

• Flipmode said:

Thanks guys, glad you like it. :)

Mark ... are you using Daz Studio 4.14 (or higher)?
    There have been changes to how they handle the rendering settings, so that would be my first guess about the HDRI not loading.

No, still using 4.12.1.118 on MacOS 10.15. I have opened the DUF file for the render settings with DSON Editor (https://www.daz3d.com/dson-editor) an it reports a warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile. If I add the HDRI manually in Studio and then save my own Render Preset, it works fine.

Thanks for the info. It`s fortunate you know how to load it manually. :)
    I`ll wait a bit to see if other customers join in with comments. Maybe someone pops in who knows if it`s a backwards compatibility thing with Studio versions below 4.14.

And purchased!!

edited December 2020

I tried it out on my laptop that has a 1080 on Daz Studio 4.14.0.10. I had to click on render-settings thumbnail twice to get the hdri to load but it did. I kept the render to the scene only at 1600 x 989 and it took 3 minutes. That is incredible. I love how easy it was. And the ideas it gives me for further use!

Mary

Test of EEWF.png
    1600 x 989 - 2M
    Post edited by memcneil70 on

Thanks for the purchase and posting your render Mary!
    Don`t we double-click all thumbnails to load stuff? :/ ;)

If I may say so, I am pretty happy with the render times myself. ;) I got about 3 minutes for my preview images as well, both on Iray and 3Delight.
    I want those sets to be quick, easy and flexible.
    But sometimes the tech just doesn`t align with it, e.g. the Raft & Lagoon set rendered way slower than I`d like.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,339

Lovely set, only thing I find a bit off putting is the neatness of the the lanes etc, they are rather to straight for me.

Winter.png
    1500 x 674 - 2M

Thanks for posting the image scorpio, looks great, even colder with the postwork.

I get what you mean about the lanes, it`s a bit of a texture resolution vs. variety case I think.

Hi guys!
    Just to let you know, a small Addon for Winter Fields is coming the next days.
    It features two alternative Skyspheres/HDRIs: Sunset and Clear Sky.

It`s a Standalone Addon, you are free to use the new Skyspheres/HDRIs on their own without the geometry from the main set.
    Of course it`s a good fit though. ;)

wc

wc

wc

wc

edited January 2021

Singing Robin

Because they are so cute.
    Rendered in DazStudio 4.11 - 3Delight
    Credits:
    European Robin - Ken Gilliland
    Easy Environments: Tree of Life -  Flipmode

SingingRobin.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 623K
    Post edited by Kerya on

Cute indeed! :)
    I certainly never expected anyone to get that close to the tree, but man do I miss those 3Delight displacement maps.

I wasn't sure about it either, but I wanted to try and I do love your Easy Environments ...

It was a bit difficult to place the Robin's feet so they didn't sink into the bark, but thanks to the Spot Render Tool I got it.

edited June 2021

Hi guys!
    Oh my, 6 month since my previous release, not my best year. ;)
    Anyway, a new set is on the way, time for an early preview. Hope you`ll like it.

Also, I have a bit of a problem, I find myself unable to decide which of those two images to use as main-image for the store page. Decisions! ;)
    If you have a take on it please let me know! Imo one is more atmospheric, the other more informative. Don`t know yet if Daz have a preference on their end.

wc

wc

And here`s two more images which didn`t make it into my store page selection ... I rendered too many this time. ;)
    I`ll post more when the set moves closer to release.

wc

wc

Post edited by Flipmode on
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,192

this looks amazing. 

the second image definitely gives a stronger sense of the location and its potential.  so i'd suggest that one.

i'd guess every single promo you post is going to get looked at, though.  this is a really interesting environment. 

:)

j