Chocos the Monkey Crashes Daz Studio when Adding Tail Hair ?

Chocos the Monkey Crashes Daz Studio when Adding Tail Hair ?

I just got the Chocos the Monkey 3D model for Daz Studio, it was a gift from a friend of mine and I wanted to buy it for my self for awhile now, and I didn't have the funds to buy it, so my friend brought for me, so I can start doing pose renders using it and make a cute t-shirt logo out of it, and sell it online. So I went to try and load it and render it, I had to check the files to see where it was installed to, but using the manual folder install and see where it was, it was located on Genesis 9 characters folder, not in the normal daz studio Animal folder with the other animal products. So I found out its location now, to load the character in to Daz scene and play around with it, so I loaded the character and then I noticed there was no hair on the monkey at all, I had to install the hair for the body and long hair for the face area and then hair for the tail and they called it CTM Hair Tail, and once I went to click on ti to let it install on to the model, it crashed my entire Daz studio app.

Madea Live video on YouTube to show "Proof" !

https://youtube.com/live/cJnmhbd_S2k

I also did renders for a HiveWire Deer and Moose model I got and added LamH hair to the moose and it also crashed Daz Studio app.

so something is going serouris wrong with Daz Studiop or Microsoft Windows 10 Pro new updates is relaling messing up my computer and other peopels pcs too.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777
    edited July 2023

First, press Ctrl + 9 to switch back to Texture Shaded drawstyle, Iray preview is the culprit of crash for loading the tail hair when the mondey figure is selected... The correct way should be -: Select the sub-node 'CTM Tail' before loading the tail hair. It's gonna be okay with Iray preview in such a way...

Post edited by crosswind on
  • StruckdumbStruckdumb Posts: 8

Any idea why this character appears to have been withdrwn from the Daz shop?

• felisfelis Posts: 3,672

Struckdumb said:

Any idea why this character appears to have been withdrwn from the Daz shop?

Hypertaf has moved to 3dshards. It is there.