dForce Gris Swimsuit for G8F

Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,347
edited August 2023 in Freebies

The Twitter challenge I originally made my version of this meme swimsuit for is long since a memory, but as I got it out again for Renderosity's 3rd Annual Swimsuit Contest, I've decided to release this as a freebie.
(And yes, I know there's another version out there, but I feel mine is better!)

I don't think the rules here will let me link directly to the Renderosity site, but if you are feeling generous and willing to go on a hunt, then my entries in their latest Swimsuit Contest are #307 and #310, under the username "RagnarokEOTW"
(You get five votes total, so you can vote for both - or indeed, anyone else's entries you feel worthy - with the deadline being Tuesday 8th August at 1500 UTC).

~~~~~

Download Link (MediaFire)

Post edited by Matt_Castle on

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

I saw this on Renderosity and grabbed it right away, looks great and can't wait to try it, thank you

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Wow, they are hiding this contets quite well! Finally foudn the right place on their site for COntests, asked to see just open ones and all they show is an animation contest. Go backk and look for all and there are two, the animation one and the bikini one. Which is STILL open (for the next day or so). They are 'buried' down on page 9 ...

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,347

Faeryl Womyn said:

I saw this on Renderosity and grabbed it right away, looks great and can't wait to try it, thank you

Hope you enjoy using it!

There's quite a lot of tricks involved that I'm fairly proud of; some dForce enabled stuff can end up looking quite flat, but I think I've generally avoided that.

(I've got people on Discord bugging me to release other projects I've been working on, although I think I'm going to try to sell most of those; this one's based on a Twitter meme from early last year, so I didn't feel confident about the copyright situation to try to sell it - but hey, if it can snag me some extra votes, I won't feel too guilty about that...)

SimonJM said:

Wow, they are hiding this contets quite well!

Yeah, I only found out about it because someone on Discord mentioned it, and actually ended up having to Google to find it.