Impoosible to start daz3d 4.8

Have tried numerous times to start daz3d but nothing is happening, it seems to have installed ok but when double click to start nothing !!!!! what have i done wong ??? I havent used daz 3d for a while and decided to go back to it as poser doesn't like genesis and fell missing out on so much

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Operating System,  security software and computer specs...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

And which version of Daz Studio  (Daz 3D is the Company - DS is the program)

• I am using windows 7 pro 64bit

my cpu is an pentium dual core @2.50 ghz

4gb ram memory

Nvidia 610 graphics card

Have uninstalled anything and everythin daz3d

Have tried reinstalling daz3d 4.8 everything installs ok but when i go to start it wheel starts for about 3 seconds and nothing wont start at all.have updated graphics drivers and still nothing so frustrated

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

What security software are you using?

• Have tried reinstalling daz3d 4.8 

Just to clarify, since you are new, the program you are installing is Daz Studio 4.8, which we call DS for short, or Studio.  Daz3D, on the other hand, is the company and has other pieces of software other than Daz Studio.

• Ok to clarify DS 4.8 wont load on start up, double click the DS 4.8 64bit icon, wheel starts for about 3-4 seconds then nothing!!!!.same with DS 4.8 32bit  Have used the latest install manager and all seems to install ok, no issues there!!! have even tried manual install and still the same, my security software is bitdefender internet security

Now i have looked at system requirement I might be on edge with 64bit version but not the 32bit version, plus i am using poser 2014 with no issues at all !!!! this so annoying and frustrating

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Can you go to the log file (on Windows, C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\log.txt) and post the last 20 lines?  It's a hidden system folder by default so you'll need to set explorer to show them.

• Here are the last 20 or so lines

Locale: en_GB
     No translator found.
    Creating Plugin Manager...
    Reading style definition C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/resources/style/Highway.style
    Creating Import Manager...
    Creating Export Manager...
    Creating File IO Preset Manager...
    Creating Save Filter Manager...
    Creating Asset IO Manager...
    Creating Image Manager...
    Creating Help Manager...
    Reading help index
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/DAZ Studio/DAZStudioHelp.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/EXPExporter/ExPExporter.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/FBXExporter/FBXExporter.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/FigureSetup/FigureSetup.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/JointEditor/JointEditor.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/LayeredImageEditor/LayeredImageEditor.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/MorphLoader/MorphLoader.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/MorphLoaderPro/MorphLoaderPro.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/PolygonGroupEditor/PolygonGroupEditor.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/TextureAtlas/TextureAtlas.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/Plugins/WeightMapBrush/WeightMapBrush.dsx
    Reading help file C:/Program Files (x86)/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4/docs/inlinehelp.dsx
    Creating Multimedia Manager...