S.EXE::BOOT G8F

SquishySquishy Posts: 455

A model of a tight fitting knee boot with a low platform sole and high heel, in a digital/virtual environment style, rigged in DAZ Studio for Genesis 8/8.1 Female. These will be part of a full outfit when complete but the boots are in release-quality shape.

NB: Complex materials! Usual caveats about scene and lighting quality apply.

Download: ShareCG

Download: Google Drive

Comments

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,303

These look great, so glad you're doing footwear, footwear is harder to come by for.or vendors forget to include footwear with outfits lol

Can't wait to see what this outfit looks like you mention.

• SquishySquishy Posts: 455

thanks :) modeling shoes isn't that hard, it's the insanely counter-intuitive process you have to do to rig them - although once that is known, it's not all that difficult or slow. Huge thanks to Tiboza for documenting this very clearly:

https://www.deviantart.com/tiboza/journal/Rigging-High-Heels-in-DAZ-Studio-912542174

finishing up the bodysuit right now, I'm not quite up for the arm piece tonight but that's kind of how I planned it, that's okay

everything you don't see wires for will be covered by a geoshell body stocking (published earlier)

or I guess you could just have skin there if you wanted, that's fine too

• Suit  looks pretty cool. Boots look plumb awesome!

• Squishy

It looks nice, I wish you could do a differnt type of footwear, knee high boots with no platform heels, a bit of raised platform neither thin or too thick, something more fashionable with color textures to choose from.

If you have the time to make em it will be good to add to any model when doing any renders.

Thanks for your nice freebies, looking forward for any other creation you may have smiley

just about done